A 10-lesson email course for beginners
I Ching (Book of Changes) is part of Taoism teachings as it was mentioned by Lao-tzu's himself. It was used since the ancient times as
a divination book by Chinese emperors and princes. As well, it was ranged between the basic books (must-read) of the Confucian cannon.
We explain what this Book is, how to use it as a divinatory means, and
the way you should interpret its answers depending on the question asked.
Please note that the course is intended for beginners, so no prior knowledge is requested in order to follow it.
1. Basic Things One Must Know About Oracles
2. The First Encounter with the I Ching Oracle
3. Translations and Versions
4. Content of the Book
5. Usage of the Oracle (methods of asking questions)
6. The Oracle and the Life of the Couple
7. Business and the Oracle
8. Health and the Oracle
9. The Oracle in Political Life
10. Hints on Understanding the Meaning of the Answers
Should you order this course now, we send you the I Ching Dictionary (PDF), free of charge.
Upon completing the course you may take the online quiz to test your acquired knowledge (not mandatory).
The course consists in ten lessons sent through email. You'll receive them on a schedule of one lesson every two days. This way you have enough time to read them all.
Should you need help with the teachings, you may register with our forum and start posting your questions in no time.
- Cost: $15
- Buy this course now through PayPal or credit card* and start reading today! Please click the button below and follow the instruction.
Note about delivery:
Upon the confirmation of the payment you will be giving a link leading to our course page providing information about course delivery. Please read and follow.
-- Help --
Should you need further information about this course, please visit our Q&A page here or send us your questions to email@example.com. We respond quickly!
*Other payment methods are also available upon your request.